Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera (IR-CUT)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Bulk(50 units minimum order)
DIY Arcade 8 Way Joystick Replacement Part
10 Port USB Hub - 5V 4A
The HiFiBerry Amp+ is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. Mount it onto the Raspberry Pi mode A+,B+, Pi 2 B or Pi 3 B and you have a stereo audio system. You only have to connect your loudspeakers. It is the ideal building block for multi-room audio installations.
- up to 25W output power
- capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers
- fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
- digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-18V external power supply needed for both AMP and the Raspberry Pi, no need for USB power supply anymore
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit,no soldering needed
Raspberry Pi compatibility: Note that the HiFiBerry Amp+ does not work with the older model A/B.
Guides available on the official HifiBerry site
CONNECTING TO POWER
The HiFiBerry Amp+ will be mounted on top of the Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi will be powered by the Amp. It is not allowed to connect 5V to the Micro-USB port of the Raspberry Pi. Power supply is only one external 12-18V power supply that will be connected directly to the HiFiBerry Amp. Check out the connection diagram on the pics at the top.
HifiBerry recommends power supplies from 12V 3A to 18V 4A.