HiFiBerry DAC+ standard – RCA version
The HiFiBerry DAC+ is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+, 2B and 3B. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+,B+,2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
The board is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
Note that this feature is still in development by the Raspberry Pi foundation. You will be able to upgrade your HiFiBerry DAC+ when it is officially available. The sound card already works without this feature.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Guides available on the official HifiBerry site