Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Dac+ not included
Designed to deliver the best audio performance from the Raspberry Pi B+,Pi2B and Pi3B, and fit within the Pi’s overall form factor above the Pi-DAC+, IQaudIO's Pi-AMP+ connects easily to the Pi-DAC+ and provides up to 2 x 35W stereo output to speakers from a 15-19v supply.
We have used the latest Texas Instruments ClassD amplifier chipset to deliver awesome performance. As with our other products you can be assured that the Linux driver support is already built-in to Raspbian Linux and supported by the many software audio packages already on the market. RuneAudio / Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others. The IQaudIO Pi-AMP+ fits on top of the Pi-DAC+ and supports 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
Please note that The Pi-AMP+ uses GPIO22 as amp-mute and when powered on is in mute state, examples are in the user docs and many software releases already support the Pi-AMP+.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED, simply “FIT AND ENJOY.”
The IQaudIO Pi-AMP+ Features:
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- No soldering required
- Powers the Raspberry Pi and Pi-DAC+ from the Pi-AMP+ power input
- Linux driver support already delivered within Raspbian
- AMP can be enabled / disabled via Raspberry Pi’s GPIO22
- Advanced ESD protection
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The IQaudIO Pi-AMP+ is suitable for the latest Raspberry Pi B+, Pi2B and Pi3B, it is not compatible with much older Raspberry Pi A and B Models.
The Pi-AMP+ is supplied with all mounting hardware and there is a specific Pi-CASE+ to be used with the Pi, Pi-DAC+ and Pi-AMP+ combination. If you intend to mount your Pi / Pi-DAC+ / Pi-AMP+ on the official 7" screen then you'll need to also buy the extra spacer pack.
- Full-HD 192kHz / 24bit: YES
- Raspberry Pi2 compatible: YES
- Raspberry A+/B+ compatible: YES
- Pi-DAC+ compatible: YES
- Pi-DigiAMP+ compatible: NO