Specially manufactured by ModMyPi for the Raspberry Pi, this plug and play wireless USB 11N nano wifi dongle will get your Raspberry Pi hooked up to the internet wirelessly within seconds! The unit uses the plug and play Ralink RT5370 Chipset, which requires no set up or installation on Raspian, XBMC or OpenElec, and features an integrated micro antenna to give you clear and constant WiFi signal.
Unlike ordinary wireless networking technologies that are confused by signal reflections, the 802.11n’s MIMO (Multi Input, Multi Output) actually uses these reflections to increase 4 times range of 802.11g and reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. It complies highly with IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b standard, but when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N, the speed can be increased even 3 times of 802.11g by using twice as much radio band.
This nano WiFi dongle utilises the Ralink 5370 Chipset.
- Tiny Nano Dongle!
- Can be powered direct from the Raspberry Pi or from a powered hub.
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
- Provides USBv2.0 port
- Provides max. 150Mbps receiving rate and 150Mbps sending rate
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Supports AP mode
- Auto-detects and changes network transmission rate
- Provides two work modes: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Supports PSP, WII and NDS connecting to Internet and Xlink Kai
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption methods and 802.1x authentication standards
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) encryption method to free you from remembering long passwords
- Supports WMM to make your voice and video more smooth
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Operating Humidity 10% ~90% RH non-condensing
- Sensitivity 68dbm(N mode150M, rich value);70dbm(G mode 54M);88dbm(B mode 1M)
- EVM 68dbm
- Transmission Power 15dbm
- Frequency Range 2.4MHz
- IEEE 802.11 Standards Supported 11b,11g,11n
Official Raspberry Pi USB WiFi Dongle
PiShop brings you the Raspberry Pi Foundation's Official USB WiFi Dongle. This compact, white, plug and play wireless adaptor is perfect for your Pi.
Features & Benefits of the Official Pi USB WiFi Dongle
•Fantastic performance with a strong WiFi reception
•Easy to use — plug into a USB port on your Pi and you are ready to go
•Compact in size: 30 x 16 x 8 mm
•NOOBS and Raspbian operating system support
•BCM43143 chip set
•150 Mbps maximum throughput
•Raspberry Pi logo — that's official
This GSM gate opener features remote on/off switching by authorized free phone calls, which can be operated from anywhere, no distance limit, very convenient.
*850/900/1800/1900MHz quad bands, can work in the worldwide GSM networks.
*No call charges. The GSM Relay Switch answers the call from authorized number then carries out the turn ON/OFF action on the first 'ring'.
*Secure - Using caller-ID for identification, unknown callers are ignored.
*Add or remove users by SMS Text command.
*No need to provide a remote control or keys for different users.
*Up to 200 authorized phone numbers can be configured at the specified time.
*The relay action will return a SMS confirmation to the owner or authorized caller number, this function is editabled by user.
*The relay close or open time is programmable.
*Multiple applications. (Gates, bollards, barriers, garage doors, shutters and access doors or machines).
> Remote open/close swing/sliding gates, doors,
shutters, garage doors,locks with a free call!
> Residential: Door,gate,garage access control, electronic
> Industry: Remote switch equipment, for example: street lights,
solar power, motor, inverter, PLC,pumps, fans, etc.
> Agriculture: Remote control pumps, etc.
> Business: Remote control electronic boxes,bright billboards,LED signs,etc.
How it works?
A) Wire the RTU5024 Gate opener with your door locks or other machines.
B) Insert SIM card to RTU5024 Gate Opener, Power up.
C) Send a few SMS commands to RTU5024 Gate opener, to assign the authorized user list.
D) Make a phone call from the authorized user's phone number, RTU5024 Gate Opener rejects
phone call and door open or close.
For example,If you are using the RTU5024 GSM gate opener to open/close your garage door by
your family members, what you'll need is just 2~5 SMS commands only.
Functions: Swing Gate, Sliding Door, Garage Door Locks
Output Relay:NC/NO dry contact,3A/240VAC
Power Consumption:12V input Max.50Ma/Standby:15mA
SIM Card:Support 3V SIM Card
Antenna: 50 Ω SMA Antenna interface
Temperature range :-20~+60 °C
Humidity range:Relative humidity 90%
2 x cable connectors
- Bluetooth v2.0 and v1.2 Compliant
- Internal Red LED to show that the device is working correctly
- Supporting profiles : Networking, Dial-up, Fax, LAN Access and Headsets
- USB Interface
- Symbol rate : 3 Mbps
- Range : 20m
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
Connect your Pi to the world's mobile networks! The Raspberry Pi GSM Add-on V2.0 from Itead is a customized SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module for use on the Raspberry Pi. This GSM module is plug and play, and can be accessed via UART for GSM mobile network access.
AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. The module supports powering-on and resetting via software, and also features a micro-USB power input, which can be used to power both the Raspberry Pi, and the GSM board at the same time.
This package includes both fixed and flexible SMA antennas.
- Raspberry Pi plug and play GSM Board
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 1x Grove interface for ICC
- Speaker and Mic output/input
- Micro USB for firmware updates
- 5V 2A Micro USB Power input
- PCB size：85mm X 56mm X 1.6mm
- Operation Level：Digital 3.3V DC
- Baud rate：9600(default)
- SIM Input - Standard Size 1FF