1.USB 2.0 specification
2.Connector: USB 2.0-A male > USB 2.0-B male
3.Cable length: 2m
4.For use with Arduino
It could be applied to connect your portable devices, like camcorders and digital cameras, to your HDTV or monitors
Ideal for the Pi Zero
- Greatly improves sound quality and volume
- Only takes a minute to configure
- Wire Length: 139.7mm / 5.5"
- Audio Card Dimensions: 43.76mm / 1.72" x 23.19mm / 0.91" x 11.97mm / 0.47"
This handy Ethernet extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has an Ethernet port. It's extra short (5cm between connectors), so perfect for mounting your Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino etc. into a box!
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 8mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely.
Our Panel Mount RJ45 Cable Features:
- Specially Manufactured for ModMyPi for use with the Raspberry Pi & Other Microcontrollers
- Length between connectors: 5cm
- Colour: Black
- RJ45 Male to Panel Mount RJ45 Female
- Patch Cable
- M3 Mounting Ears (Two M3 x 6mm Screws Included)
Quantity: 1 Pcs
Color: As per pic
Single Size: Approx.34x21x16mm
Quick and economical.
Straight through configuration.
This coupler allows two ethernet cables with RJ45 connectors to be connected together so that the signal will pass straight through.
It is a cheap and simple way to extend network cables and is ideal for moving networked computers without uprooting existing cables.
1 x RJ45 Straight Through Ethernet LAN Cable coupler
Cables are not included
Got a TV with no HDMI input, but still want to hack your Raspberry Pi? Don't worry! The Raspberry Pi Model B+ comes equipped with a neat 4-Way Composite Video/Audio Jack, and we've got just the cable for you!
Plug this cable into your Raspberry Pi's composite 3.5mm Jack, and your Pi will output Video (1-line) and Audio (2-lines) via the three RCA connectors.
- On first startup (when installing an OS via the NOOBs distribution), hold 3 at boot for PAL, or 4 at boot for NTSC. This will force output via composite insted of HDMI .
- If you have installed an operating system with an HDMI cable, and want to change to composite hold SHIFT+3 at boot for PAL, or SHIFT+4 at boot for NTSC
- Red - Video
- Yellow - Right Audio
- Black - Left Audio
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Gold Plated Connectors
- 3m Long
- Colour: Black
- Connector Type A: 4-Way 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Connector Type B: 3 x RCA Connectors
USB Switch Charging Cable for Raspberry Pi - Black (150cm)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi.
- USB A male to USB micro B male.
- Directly plugs into your USB power supply on one side and your Pi on the other side with a 1.5m cable.
- You don't have to unplug the cable when you don't need to use your raspberry Pi.
Pi-View is a high quality, high performance, convenient and compact electronic device which converts the digital HDMI video signals which are outputted from Raspberry Pi, into an analogue signal required by the widely used VGA based computer displays still widely used around the world.
Pi ==> Pi-View ==> VGA Cable ==> Monitor
- Simple device design in the form of a small adaptor with integrated VGA socket output, with short cable complete with HDMI plug for connection to the HDMI socket on Raspberry Pi.
- No external power supply is required, and in operation, the device is plug and play.
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (the maximum resolution is limited by the resolution supported by the connected display device).
- Input: Integrated Type-A HDMI plug
- Output: Standard female DE-15 connector.
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30μ gold-plated terminals for minimal signal loss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance.
These male to male breadboard jumper wires provide an easy way for you to build your own circuitry on a breadboard. These cables are flexible with both ends of a prototyping board connector. The jumper wire is ideal for creating circuits between your microcontroller and breadboard.
Random colours: white, yellow, orange, blue, black and red (as shown in picture)
Material: plastic + tin plated copper
Outer Diameter: 0.643mm
Nominal Wire Area: 0.3247 sq. mm
Pack consists of:
a.4 x 175mm wires
b.4 x 230mm wires
c.8 x 125mm wires
d.49 x 95mm wires
1 x Pack of 65 x Jumper Wires for MB102 Solderless Breadboard
40 WAY Grey
Extended temperature rating: -20oC to 85oC
Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Stranded copper wire
Sold Per Metre
Compliant with USB2.0 standard and backward compliant with USB1.1 standard
Support High speed data rate up to 480Mbps
Portable design and easy to use
Supports plug & play
Connectors: USB 2.0 female, Micro-B male
Switch all components off first.
Be very careful when inserting the adapter into your USB male cable/component.
If you put it in upside down you could cause damage to your components.
Make sure the connector plates on the adapter face the connector plates on the USB male plug
You are using this component at own risk.