Energenie’s range of energy saving devices are designed to help you save money and do your bit for the environment by enabling smart wireless control of electrical products such as wall sockets and lighting with the Raspberry Pi! Their range of Raspberry Pi add-on boards allows you to control and automate lighting, electrical and heating products and program your own home automation solution!
Energenie's Pi-mote Control board allows you control Energenie plug sockets from a Raspberry Pi! Whether you are a Pi newcomer, hacker, or Python sage, you will be able to control your electrical sockets within a range of up to 30 metres, through doors, walls and ceilings. This pack includes 1 x Pi-Mote control board, and 2 x remote switchable EU (CEE 7/4 Shuko Format) plug sockets! Plugs are control only sockets which can be switched on or off via the Raspberry Pi and the included control board.
The Pi-mote RF transmitter add-on board can be used with the Raspberry Pi to control up to 4 simple Energenie radio controlled sockets independently using a small software program. We have written a simple program in Python to allow users to switch the sockets on and off with a single keyboard press.
- Product Code: ENER002-2PI-EUR
- Includes 1 x RF Control Board & 2 x RF Controlled Power Sockets (EU 2 Pin)
- Remote Control Plug Sockets via the Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi not included
The RasPiBox Open Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case is a DIN rail mountable enclosure with embedded prototyping plate designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi! The unit includes an internally mountable protoyping plate within the enclosure.
The prototyping area is ultra flexible - half of which is for THT parts and half of which is for SMD parts so you can wire up DIP chips, relays, and the like. Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are connected and marked. You can connect your work via terminals with the world ouside the enclosure and the whole unit is DIN compatble and designed to fit within a control cabinet!
This kit also includes parts for a 5V/1.7A voltage regulator.
RasPiBox Open Plus Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case Features:
- milled cab rail enclosure (highest quality - made in Germany)
- for EN50022 DIN rails
- prototyping plate - fits perfectely in the enclosure
- 2x 2-pin terminal blocks
- 2x 3-pin terminal blocks
- 40 pole socket for the Raspberry Pi A+ and B+
- SSOP and SOIC breakout area for integrated circuits
- 0805 and SOT23 breakout area for other SMD parts
- pcb contains a layout for a 5V/1A voltage switching regulator
- for Raspberry Pi model A+, B+ and 2 only