Last Updated: 2017-03-20
Displaying of PricesAll pricing displayed on the web is inclusive of all relevant fees, in South African Rand and are subject change without any warnings or notifications. Please note that all prices displayed, unless otherwise mentioned, exclude the cost of delivery. PiShop takes utmost care to ensure that the displayed prices are correct. Where pricing on the website differs from the actual pricing, the applicable price will be the lesser of the two prices, unless the lesser price is made in error and we have taken reasonable steps to rectify the error and or where it is a website specific promotions for online purchases only or in branch specific promotion for branch purchase only. Hence such promotional pricing will not be honoured. If a mistake is made or incorrect price is displayed we will correct these as soon as we are made aware of the incorrect displayed price.
Validity Of OrdersAll orders placed will be deemed binding and will remain valid provided that payment is received within 14 days, should you require special arrangements be me for your order please contact us at [email protected]
CreditAbsolutely no credit can or will be issued by PiShop to any customer under any circumstances, only once a customer’s account has been paid in full will products be released for delivery/collection.
Agreement of SaleA sales order will only be deemed as completed once you have completed the purchase cycle and an approved payment/order confirmation is received. We will confirm your purchase order with you via your specified email. By you placing a product into your shopping cart or adding a product to a wish-list does not constitute a sale nor is such products, its price nor its quantities reserved. In the event that you complete the purchase cycle for such products at a later stage PiShop cannot be liable to honour any Price changes or if such products are not available.
Payment MethodsPiShop accepts the following types of payments:
Bank Deposits and Electronic Funds Transfer:
- Should you select to pay via a bank deposit or Electronic Fund Transfer: on completion of your order an instruction will be emailed to you regarding the method in which monies must be deposited in PiShop's Nedbank account.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your order number is to be used in the reference section of the deposit slip or the electronic transfer, we will not be held liable for any delays should you fail to include these.
- Depending on the bank, some payments may take up to three business days to reflect in our account. In such circumstances there will be a delay in having your order delivered or collected.
- Should you select the “Collection from Store” delivery method; you will also need to provide proof of identification before the order will be released.
- PiShop provides the convenience of online credit and debit card processing through our PayPal payment gateway, should you want to make use of PayPal as your payment gateway please be advised that only British Pound Sterling (£) (GBP) can be accepted, Paypal will automatically perform the currency conversion for you but you might pay additional fees for this service.
- On completing the purchase cycle the sales details are sent to the bank, if payment is unsuccessful or authorisation is not issued by the bank your purchase cycle cannot be completed.
- Should you select the “Collection from Store” delivery method; you will be able to make use of Cash or our Card facilities on site
- We have 2 ATM units (ABSA and Standard Bank) on site for your convenience.