Acknowledgements by the Customer:You, the customer, hereby agree and acknowledge;
- - that; you will at all times comply with the requirements of the Law(s); including the National Credit Act of 2005 and the Consumer Protection Act and / or any other applicable legislation (to the extent that it is relevant to the customer for the receiving, compiling and reporting of information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Customer specifically acknowledges and agrees that, when reporting Personal and other information to PiShop;
- - that; such information will include all mandatory data,
- - that; it will have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information being submitted, is accurate, up-to-date, relevant, complete and valid when submitting such information;
- - that; you are entitled to submit the information to PiShop, for the purpose of PiShop making such information available to its associated partners, for the purpose of rendering the services offered, and that such information is not subject to a duty of confidentiality between PiShop and the customer
Types of Information we collect:As a Visitor or User, you agree that we may electronically accumulate, keep and use the following of your information:
- - Additional information you may provide on a voluntarily, such as demographic information or data related to your favourite social networking site (e.g. the site name, address and description(s)), or information relating to your participation in PiShop competitions, promotions, studies, reviews and surveys, as well as additional services. ("Optional Details").
How we collect such information:
Voluntarily provided by you:Details submitted, when registering or transacting, for the purpose of using the services on the PiShop website. Optional Details may be submitted by you to us if you decide to upload or download certain content (or products) from the Website / Platform, enter competitions, partake in promotions, respond to reviews / surveys, subscribe to or register for specific additional services; or else use any of the optional features and functionality of the Website / Platform.
Other tracking technology:When you access the Website / Platform or open one of our HTML emails, certain Usage Details may be automatically collected and recorded by us from your system by using different types of tracking technology.
Web Beacons:Our Website may contain electronic image requests (called a "single-pixel gif" or "web beacon" request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. We may also insert web beacons in HTML-formatted newsletters, which we send to "opt-in" subscribers in order to count how many newsletters have been read. PiShop web beacons do not gather, monitor or share any personally identifiable information about our Customers. They are just the technique we use to compile anonymous information about the Website and Service usage.
Why / for what purpose do we collect this information?PiShop may use any Optional Details provided by you, for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such Optional Details
We may use your Usage Details to:
- - Automatically validate and/or verify your identity; for website and transaction security purposes via PiShop or via a third party service provider.
- - Automatically provide you with the latest version of the PiShop application on your system;
- - Remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Website / Platform;
- - Monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- - Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the Website / Platform.
Information about PiShop website users:PiShop shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of the Users and for this purpose, "personal information / personal details"; shall be defined as contained and detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000(PAIA).
Types of information we collect about PiShop website users: If you are a PiShop website user, you agree that we may also electronically gather, save and use the following of your information:
- - name and surname ("Personal Information/Details");
- - e-mail address, mobile number, home and delivery address and credit card billing address ("Contact Details");
How we collect information about PiShop Website Users:PiShop Website Users collects the aforesaid information from you in the following manner:
- Your Personal Information/Details and Contact Details will be provided by you directly to us during your registration as a PiShop website user and/or thereafter by you actively transacting, updating or supplementing such details in your PiShop website users Account.
The purposes for which the PiShop website collects the information:PiShop uses the information that PiShop website users provide (or that we collect) to operate, validate, verify, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Services, and as may be necessary to comply legally when conducting online payment transactions and related service provided.
- - We use your Personal Information/Details to greet you when you access your PiShop User Account, to manage and administer your use of the Services and fulfil our contractual obligations, including the verification of your identity when you transact with PiShop.
- - We use your Contact Details to verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating to your use of the Service(s) (e.g. notifications regarding major updates or content you have posted or downloaded from the Website / Platform, customer service notifications, and to address any copyright infringement or defamation issues); as well as to inform you; subject to obtaining your prior agreement, of competitions, promotions and special offers form us and/or any of our partners and/or affiliates.