New Link 4 Port USB Hub - 5V 2A
We included the UK to EU adapter for you.
The New Link 4 Port USB Hub, is the ideal hub to both power your Raspberry Pi and expand the number of USB ports it has . Fully tested for compatibility, the 4 port hub lets your connect up to four USB devices to your Raspberry Pi, and includes a 5v power adapter, for use with high powered devices.
This USB hub CAN be used to power your Raspberry Pi. Simply connect the Raspberry Pi's micro-USB power input into a spare USB port on the USB hub, using a Micro-USB to USB cable (not included), and the Raspberry Pi will boot when power is applied to the USB hub!
This USB hub DOES NOT back-feed power in to the Raspberry Pi's USB ports. Poor quality hubs will back-feed power into the Raspberry Pi USB ports. Not only can this blow the poly fuses on the Pi and cause reboots, it can also cause bad writes on to your SD card and corrupt OS installations.
Simply put, this hub is AWESOME, and probably one of the best 4 port hubs to use with the Raspberry Pi.
- Fully tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Can provide power to your Raspberry Pi.
- Fully CE Approved Hub and Adaptor (No bursting into flames)
- Protects your Pi by not back-feeding current in to your Pi's USB ports.
- Supports over-current protection
- Supports high speed (480Mbps), full speed (12Mbps) and low speed (1.5Mbps) transfer rates
- Truly plug and play automatic system configuration
- Chains up to 127 USB devices
- USB and ACPI compliant.
- Includes a 5V 2A power supply. Input: 220-240V. Length:1.5m (5.5mm/2.1mm Plug)
- Includes a 0.8m USB A to USB B Data Cable
- Size 10.5cm x 7cm x 2.5cm (L x W x H)